2018 East Coast Power (ECP) Invitational
King of Prussia, PA
January 13 - 14, 2018
(Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend)
Girls; 13 Red, 14s, 15 Red, 15 White North, 16 Red, 16 White North,
17 Red and White, 18 White North, & 18 White South
The ECP Invitational (formerly PVA) is among the one of the most competitive Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend tournaments on the East Coast. Each year it attracts talented teams from the east coast's top volleyball clubs. Additionally, since the ECP Invitational attracts the east coast's talented teams, it has become a popular college recruiting event.
Arrival – Players should plan to arrive on Friday evening January 12, 2018.
There will be a pre-tournament team meeting in the hotel - Time will be provided by your coach.
The 2018 ECP Invitational schedules are now available! Please click on the links below to view the schedules. Keep this page bookmarked as the schedules will be updated throughout the tournament and the links will have all of the latest information.
All ECP Invite venues require a wristband for admittance (players and coaches will NOT need to purchase wristbands). Wristbands can be purchased at the door of all playing facilities. The costs for the wristbands are detailed below:
- $10 - Weekend Wristband allows entry at all ECP Invite venues on Saturday and Sunday.
- $7 - Day Wristband allows entry either Saturday or Sunday at all ECP Invite Venues.
No Outside Food or Drink Allowed
Outside food and drink are not permitted in the tournament venues.Please do not bring outside food or drink into the tournament venues. Additionally, other prohibited items include:
- Personal Seats and chairs
- Personal transportation devices (i.e. hoverboards skateboards, etc.)
- Oversized bags or luggage
- Outside food
- Weapons of any type
- All tobacco products
- Alcoholic beverages
- Loud noise makers
- Other items as determined by the staff.
Parking at the ECP Invitational is FREE however space is limited. Please see the following information regarding all play sites:
- Competitive Edge Sports: Carpooling athletes to Competitive Edge Sports is encouraged. There is on-site parking as well as satellite parking. The tournament organizers will be running a free Shuttle Van Service to the satellite parking lots. The Main lot at Competitive Edge Sports is down the driveway.
When the lot becomes full, you can still drop off your passengers off at the entrance, but willl then be directed to one of the satellite lots, where complimentary shuttle service will then bring you back to the front door. Shuttle service will aso return you to your vehicle. Satellite Parking for CES will be at the following; Kriebel’s Automotive (356 South Henderson Road King of Prussia, PA 19406)
- Agnes Irwin School: The Agnes Irwin parking lot should have adequate parking space.
- Carroll High School: The Carroll High School parking lot should have adequate parking for this event. Please drive around and park near the gym in the back of the school.
- Cabrini College: The Cabrini College parking lot should have adequate parking for this event.
The East Coast Power (ECP) Invitational provides a great opportunity to be seen by college recruiters. To help college recruiters find you, you can register for University Athlete. University Athlete is a communication tool between collegiate coaches and prospective student athletes.
Athletes can register for a FREE account here.
There are multiple sites used for this tournament. More details will be provided as the tournament gets closer. In the past, the playing sites have included:
Competitive Edge Sports
320 S. Henderson Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
(Nerney Field House)
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Archbishop Caroll High School
211 Matsonford Road
Wayne, PA 19087
Agnes Irwin School
275 S Ithan Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia (for teams age 15 - 17)
240 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, 19406
Tel: 610 265 0300
If using a GPS to locate the hotel, please input the address noted above. Searching for the hotel by name in your GPS will generate an inacurate result.
Academy Volleyball has arranged for a parent block of rooms at the Hyatt House. Please follow the steps below to make your reservation.
The procedure below is for the Hyatt House King of Prussia, which has been selected for the teams aged 15 - 17:
- Please make sure to note the correct arrival date, January 12, 2018 (staying the nights of the 12th, 13th - departing on the 14th).
- Make sure you use the following group code when you book your room: G-ACAP
- Click here to make your reservation (you can also call 1-800-993-4983 and using group code: G-ACAP).
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY FRIDAY DECEMBER 15, 2017.