2017 Dennis Lafata Boys Gateway Festival
February 3 - 5, 2017
Boys 15 Red Team
Arrival – Players should plan to arrive on Thursday evening February 2, 2017.
There will be a pre-tournament team meeting in the hotel that night- Time will be provided by your coach.
Departure – This is a three-day tournament. The last day of a tournament consists of playoff and placement brackets. There is no way to determine when your team’s last match of the day will be as the schedule is determined by team standings. Therefore, we ask you to assume that you will be at the venue through 5pm and plan your return flight for after then.
The Dennis Lafata Gateway tournament schedule is now live. Please use the link below to access the schedule and be sure check here throughout the tournament as the schedule will continually be updated as the tournament progresses.
15 Red - SCHEDULE
Admission will be charged for spectator entry. Admission bracelets for spectators will be sold on Thursday night in the pro-shop (which is in Hall F of the convention center). For those who are arriving early enough, it may be a good idea to get them on Thursday as the team will be playing in the morning tract on Friday. Admission bracelets will be sold in room 139 of the convention center as of Friday morning. Prices for bracelets are:
- $10 for a one day pass, OR
- $25 for a 3 day pass.
Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Indianapolis
10 East Market Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46204
To reserve your room, please follow the steps noted below:
1. Use the link below to make your reservation
2. Upon clicking the link, you'll come to the "Look Up Existing Reservation" screen
- Use "firstname.lastname@example.org" for the reservation email
- For a King room use the reservation #: 86036
- For a Double Room, use the reservation #: 86035
- Click "Continue"
3. On the next page, under the section "Reservation...", click on the Room-type that is listed under "Remaining Rooms" - In this example, it is "Double/Double Non-Smoking"
4. Fill out your information, including credit card.