2017/18 Boys Registration
Welcome to the 2017/18 club volleyball season. Academy is excited to get back in action and is pleased to announce that registration for the upcoming season is now OPEN!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REGISTRATION
To register for the special Academy Clinic & Player Evaluation session - as well as the upcoming season - you must complete the following steps:
- Complete the Academy Registration Form (below)
- Register with the Garden Empire Volleyball Association (GEVA)/USA Volleyball - Academy plays in the Garden Empire Volleyball Association (GEVA), which is a designated region of USA Volleyball. All prospective players must register with GEVA in order to participate in tryouts, evaluations, etc.. To register with GEVA, please make sure you follow the steps below:
- Whether you are a new or returning user, you must make sure that, during your registration process, you do NOT choose a club when you see that field on the form.
- When you get to the part of the registration that asks you to identify your club, simply select "undecided" at this time.
- Once you receive an offer - and you accept the offer, then you can go back in to your profile and put the club name in. **This is an extremely important step**.
If this is your first time registering with GEVA, please click here, and be sure you record your username and password for future use.
If you are a returning GEVA member, please have your previous username and password available and click here.
If you are a returning GEVA member, but forgot your password, please click here.
- Print a copy of yourGEVA/USA Volleyball Membership Card and bring it with you to the first tryout/practice.
3. Download, fill out, and return the attached Medical Release Form. For your convenience, you can fill out the Medical Release form, save it to your computer, then upload it into the online registration form (please save it in the following format: "LASTNAME_2018_MR" - if you have multiple children, please use first initial too).
An important note on determining your age group: USA Volleyball age years do not simply go by the year during which the player was born. Instead, USA Volleyball age years are defined by the timeframe of September 1st through August 31st. As an example, if "Player A" is born on August 31, 2000, then he is considered by USA Volleyball to be age 18. Whereas if "Player B" is born on September 1, 2000 (just one day later), then he is considered by USA Volleyball to be age 17. Please use the attached chart to help determine the correct USA Volleyball age.
Questions? Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.